A must have for Spring/Summer fashion trend for women is a fashionable romper for every occasion from BBQ to beach. The romper, also called a jumpsuit, is simple to wear and goes perfect underneath a nice cardigan, jean jacket or leather jacket. A romper is the true definition of slipping into something comfortable. Pair these easy one piece ensembles with chic flats, fashion heels or chunky wedge sandals for a fun Spring/Summer time.
Above are some examples of rompers to consider for this season (from left to right).
1) Abstract Print Romer: Short sleeves, fun flirty color with a tie front.
2) Button Down Romper: Pin-tucked sleeves, solid color with side pockets.
3) Embellished Romper: Relaxed neckline, fit loose at the waist.
4) Strappy Ruffled Romper: Sleeveless, cross ruffles and tied at the waist.
5) Navy Stripped Romper: Nautical stripes, solid colored short with buttoned snitched waist.
6) Floral Print Romper: Puffy short sleeves, v-neck, floral print with button details at the waist
Remember that the main goal for fashion for 2011 Spring/Summer is to stay easy and breezy. You want to make beating the heat look totally good. Don’t worry if you’re not quite ready to show off your gams so soon, capri and pant rompers are an easy option to consider. You can also find some ropers with long or kimono sleeves. If you’re trying to find a romper to fits your fashion style, we recommend finding one that works for you at shopbop.com. This is a popular online women clothing store catering to women.